Saw this idea over at English Mum‘s. Not that I’m one for wasting time or anything, but this did entertain me for quite a while today! So, what you do is answer these questions:
- What is your first name?
- What is your favourite food?
- What school did you go to?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favourite drink?
- What is your dream holiday?
- What is your favourite dessert?
- What do you want to do when you grow up?
- Who/ what do you love most in life?
- Choose one word that describes you?
- What is your Flickr name?
But instead of just telling the world your answers, type your answer to the questions into a flickr search, then using only the first page, click on an image. Copy and paste each of the urls into the Mosaic Maker.
You’d never be able to guess what some of my answers were from that. My life in pictures. I like it!
Dave’s got me paranoid about plagiarism, so I would just like to say for the record that I didn’t take any of these pictures, and I am not technologically savvy enough to “embed” (whatever that means) the string of gibberish that would apparently tell you who did take them. So I’ll copy English Mum and tell you that I’m happy to give you the URLs to any or all of them if you ask!